General terms and conditions
§1 Scope of application
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries and services of HG Baunach GmbH & Co. KG (Baunach). Deviations from these
GTC shall only be binding on Baunach if this has been acknowledged in writing by Baunach. In the case of foreign transactions, the interpretation rules of INCO-TERMS in the version applicable at the time of conclusion of the contract shall apply in addition to these GTC.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) In the event of conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with the
HG Baunach GmbH & Co. KG, AG Mönchengladbach HRA 4731
General partner: HG Baunach GmbH, AG Mönchengladbach HRB 9037
VAT ID: DE 211 973 338
Managing Director: Hans-Georg Baunach
(2) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the customer makes a binding declaration of intent to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) The order shall be accepted in writing by sending an order confirmation. Only the goods and services contained in the order confirmation are legally binding orders. After the fruitless expiry of a period of 5 working days, the offer shall be deemed to have been rejected.
(4) Our offers are not directed at consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. We deliver exclusively to entrepreneurs, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law.
(5) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply:
The customer makes a binding declaration of intent by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The customer can check his details in an overview and correct them if necessary before sending the binding order. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the order is effected by sending an order confirmation.
Calculations, photos, drawings, sketches and circuit diagrams as well as other quotation documents which the customer has received from Baunach prior to conclusion of the contract shall remain the property of Baunach until the conclusion of the contract and - insofar as a contract is not concluded - shall be returned to Baunach on request.
All offer documents provided by Baunach are subject to Baunach's copyright. Any reproduction or disclosure to third parties requires Baunach's prior written consent.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated are in the currency of the euro and do not include the applicable value added tax.
(2) The customer has the option of payment in advance, direct debit or other service providers displayed in the online shop such as Paypal. In addition, individual payment agreements deviating from this may apply.
(3) If the customer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are usually ready for dispatch within 4 working days.
(2) If the customer has chosen payment in advance, the goods will not be manufactured or dispatched before receipt of payment. Therefore, in this case, the items are ready for dispatch within a maximum of 4 working days after receipt of payment.
§5 Reservation of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Revocation regulation
Since we address our offer exclusively to entrepreneurs, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law, the right of withdrawal does not apply. If you are dissatisfied with our goods and services, please contact us - we will certainly find a solution.
§7 Customer service
Our customer service is available to you on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at
Telephone: +49 2433 970-210
Fax: +49 2433 970-219
§8 Place of performance and jurisdiction
(1) The place of performance for all rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationships is Hückelhoven for both parties.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, the place of jurisdiction shall be Erkelenz in Germany.
§9 Copyright of graphics, files and texts on the website and online shop of HG Baunach GmbH & Co. KG
All third-party content displayed is the property of the respective companies and is subject to the copyright of the respective licensors. All content and programming routines presented on these pages, which are our own developments or were prepared by us, may not be copied or used in any other way without written consent. Saving, downloading, copying, printing or reproducing, publishing or passing on to third parties of contents and programming routines is only permitted with Baunach's express written consent.
§10 Partial ineffectiveness
The above provisions shall remain in full force and effect even in the event of the legal invalidity of individual provisions. Ineffective provisions shall be replaced by effective provisions whose economic success corresponds as far as possible to that of the ineffective provisions.